Baby Combo Pack - Dr Spooks Baby Bum Cream (100 gram) + Colix Infant Drops (5ml)
- Ideal for mums to treat and prevent nappy rash
- Uniquely fragranced with natural oils
- Used to prevent chaffing for cyclists and runners
- corn starch
- tea tree and lavender oil
- zinc oxide
- propylene glycol
- Ideal for babies suffering from colic.
- Non-toxic, GRAS status (FDA term for ‘Generally Recognised As Safe’)
- Any excess is simply digested as Colix Infant Drops is simply protein.
- Suitable to use from birth.
DR. SPOOKS BABY BUM CREAM + COLIX INFANT DROPS COMBO PACK
MOM'S SURVIVAL KIT!!!
1. Dr. Spooks Baby Bum Cream
Dr Spooks Baby Bum Cream (100 gram) is a barrier cream for use at every nappy change. It contains soothing lavender and tea tree oil to fight germs and assist in preventing nappy rash…
2. Colix Infant Drops (5ml)
SO LONG COLIC GRIPES
Colic is a very common condition that affects babies and their parents. Colix Infant Drops is a natural product that can be added to infant milk to treat temporary lactose intolerance in babies suffering from colic. It treats the cause and not the symptoms, assisting in preventing abdominal bloating and distress in the intestines. Colix Infant Drops breaks down lactose into 2 easily digestible sugars to avoid a build-up of gas. It is trusted by thousands of South African moms and has GRAS status, which means it is non-toxic even in extremely high doses. You can give it to your baby without any worry or hassle.